Search by property

This page provides a simple browsing interface for finding entities described by a property and a named value. Other available search interfaces include the page property search, and the ask query builder.

Search by property

A list of all pages that have property "Reference" with value "Donovan, Marsden, Stark, City of Adelaide Heritage Survey, 1981". Since there have been only a few results, also nearby values are displayed.

Showing below up to 26 results starting with #1.

View (previous 50 | next 50) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)


    

List of results

  • German Club  + (Bolton, B., Booth's drum: the Salvation Ar
    Bolton, B., Booth's drum: the Salvation Army in Australia, 1880-1980, 1980, pp. 25, 129, 152; Frearson’s Weekly, 22 May 1880; Harmstorf, I., 'Germans in the South Australian Parliament 1857-1901', BA Hons thesis, University of Adelaide, 1959; Jensen, E., & R., Colonial architecture in South Australia, 1980, p. 617; South Australian German Association, 100 years, 1886-1986 (pamph.); Tarling, L., The Salvation Army in Australia 1880-1980 1980, p. 25; Vondra. J., German speaking settlers in Australia, 1981, p. 100.
    aking settlers in Australia, 1981, p. 100.)
  • South Australian Institute Building  + (Bridge, C. 'South Australia's early public
    Bridge, C. 'South Australia's early public libraries, 1834-56' in South Australiana, Vol. 21, No. 1, March 1982, p. 80; Burgess, H.T., Cyclopedia of South Australia, 1909, Vol. 1. pp. 408-9, 411; DHC, Plan Room, HD 312-32; Historical Society of South Australia Newsletter, No. 51, November 1983, p. 20; MLSA, Historical photographs; Observer, 28 July 1860; PRO, GRG 19 (Historical note), GRG 38/7/294/29.9.1858, 38/7/469/5.5.1859, 38/9/1; Public Buildings Department, SA Museum redevelopment heritage study, 1980, pp. 35, 36; SAPD, 16 September 1858, col. 145, 21 September 1858, col. 178, 31 August 1861, col. 736; SAPP, No. 23, 1874.
    August 1861, col. 736; SAPP, No. 23, 1874.)
  • Reserve Bank of Australia  + (Building and Architecture, vol. 5, number 3, May 1966; The Reserve Bank of Australia, in- house pamphlet, c. 1965, pp. 1-5; The Reserve Bank, opening day pamphlet, 1965.)
  • Destitute Asylum- Female Section  + (Burden, M., Lost Adelaide, 1983, p. 188; D
    Burden, M., Lost Adelaide, 1983, p. 188; Dickey, B., Rations, residences and resources, 1986, p. 27; Donovan, P., (DHC), Museum redevelopment conservation analysis, Destitute Asylum, December 1983, p. 75; MLSA, Historical photographs; Parliamentary Papers 1886, Second and Final Report of Commission appointed to report on the Destitute Act, 1881, together with minutes and proceedings, evidence and appendices, pp. xxix, 304; SA Museum, Redevelopment heritage study, 1980, pp. 24-5; South Australian Register, 27 April 1917; Spry, A.H., 'South Australian Museum redevelopment - materials survey' in AMDEL Report, No. 1339, 1980, p. 34; Sumerling, P., 'Infanticide, baby-farming and abortion in South Australia, 1870-1910', BA Hons. thesis, University of Adelaide, 1983, pp. 7, 47.
    , University of Adelaide, 1983, pp. 7, 47.)
  • Destitute Asylum - Lying-in Hospital  + (Burden, M., Lost Adelaide, 1983, p. 188; D
    Burden, M., Lost Adelaide, 1983, p. 188; Dickey, B., Rations, residences and resources, 1986, p. 27; Donovan, P., (DHC), Museum redevelopment conservation analysis, Destitute Asylum, December 1983, p. 75; MLSA, Historical photographs; Parliamentary Papers 1886, Second and Final Report of Commission appointed to report on the Destitute Act, 1881, together with minutes and proceedings, evidence and appendices, pp. xxix, 304; SA Museum, Redevelopment heritage study, 1980, pp. 24-5; South Australian Register, 27 April 1917; Spry, A.H., 'South Australian Museum redevelopment - materials survey' in AMDEL Report, No. 1339, 1980, p. 34; Sumerling, P., 'Infanticide, baby-farming and abortion in South Australia, 1870-1910', BA Hons. thesis, University of Adelaide, 1983, pp. 7, 47.
    , University of Adelaide, 1983, pp. 7, 47.)
  • Destitute Asylum - Store  + (Burden, M., Lost Adelaide, 1983, p. 188; D
    Burden, M., Lost Adelaide, 1983, p. 188; Dickey, B., Rations, residences and resources, 1986, p. 27; Donovan, P., (DHC), Museum redevelopment conservation analysis, Destitute Asylum, December 1983, p. 75; MLSA, Historical photographs; Parliamentary Papers 1886, Second and Final Report of Commission appointed to report on the Destitute Act, 1881, together with minutes and proceedings, evidence and appendices, pp. xxix, 304; SA Museum, Redevelopment heritage study, 1980, pp. 24-5; South Australian Register, 27 April 1917; Spry, A.H., 'South Australian Museum redevelopment - materials survey' in AMDEL Report, No. 1339, 1980, p. 34; Sumerling, P., 'Infanticide, baby-farming and abortion in South Australia, 1870-1910', BA Hons. thesis, University of Adelaide, 1983, pp. 7, 47.
    , University of Adelaide, 1983, pp. 7, 47.)
  • Destitute Asylum- Chapel  + (Burden, M., Lost Adelaide, 1983, p. 188; D
    Burden, M., Lost Adelaide, 1983, p. 188; Dickey, B., Rations, residences and resources, 1986, p. 27; Donovan, P., (DHC), Museum redevelopment conservation analysis, Destitute Asylum, December 1983, p. 75; MLSA, Historical photographs; Parliamentary Papers 1886, Second and Final Report of Commission appointed to report on the Destitute Act, 1881, together with minutes and proceedings, evidence and appendices, pp. xxix, 304; SA Museum, Redevelopment heritage study, 1980, pp. 24-5; South Australian Register, 27 April 1917; Spry, A.H., 'South Australian Museum redevelopment - materials survey' in AMDEL Report, No. 1339, 1980, p. 34; Sumerling, P., 'Infanticide, baby-farming and abortion in South Australia, 1870-1910', BA Hons. thesis, University of Adelaide, 1983, pp. 7, 47.
    , University of Adelaide, 1983, pp. 7, 47.)
  • Commonwealth Bank of Australia Rundle Mall Adelaide Branch (former Shop)  + (Burgess, H.T., Cyclopedia of South Austral
    Burgess, H.T., Cyclopedia of South Australia, Vol. 1, 1909, p. 447; Clarkson Ltd., A history of Morris stained glass, 1925; Donovan, P., & J., A guide to stained glass windows, 1983, pp. 17-18; Loyau, G.E., Notable South Australians, 1885, pp. 74, 110; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 85); Observer, 13 May 1882; Quiz, 28 February 1895; South Australian Register, 9 November 1878, 1 January 1879, 14 July 1879; Ward, A.N., The history of Clarkson Ltd., (pamphlet), c. 1970.
    ory of Clarkson Ltd., (pamphlet), c. 1970.)
  • Young Women's Christian Association Headquarters  + (Burgess, H.T., Cyclopedia of South Austral
    Burgess, H.T., Cyclopedia of South Australia, 1909, Vol. 2, pp. 62-3; MLSA, Historical photographs (Gall Collection), The Blue Triangle, June 1929, p. 10; South Australian Register, 10 November 1900, 23 November 1900; Stewart, V., 'A history of the Adelaide Young Women's Christian Association, 1879-1939', BA Hons. thesis, Flinders University, 1985.
    A Hons. thesis, Flinders University, 1985.)
  • Municipal Tramways Trust (MTT) No.1 Converter Station  + (Cannon, M., Life in the cities, 1983, p. 62; The Commonwealth Engineer, 1 August 1914, p. 49; Critic, The tramways of Adelaide, past, and future 1900, pp. 14-33.)
  • Thebarton Police (originally Mounted Police) Barracks Complex  + (Chronicle, 10 March 1917; Department of Housing and Construction Plan Room, Plans and specifications; State Heritage Branch, File 6628-11043, 30 July 1984.)
  • Pioneer Women's Memorial Garden  + (City of Adelaide, City of Adelaide Referen
    City of Adelaide, City of Adelaide Reference Book, Corporation of the City of Adelaide, Adelaide, 1983, p 118; The Advertiser, 21 April 1941, p 12; The Advertiser, 22 April 1941; The Advertiser, 19 April 1941, pp 14 and 20; Scarlett, Ken Australian Sculptors, Thomas Nelson Australia Pty Ltd, Melbourne, 1980, pp 113-20; ACC Annual Report, 1937-8, p 13; Town Clerk‟s Docket, 1778/1938.
    7-8, p 13; Town Clerk‟s Docket, 1778/1938.)
  • Prince Henry Gardens - Memorial to His Majesty King Edward VII  + (City of Adelaide, City of Adelaide Referen
    City of Adelaide, City of Adelaide Reference Book, Corporation of the City of Adelaide, Adelaide, 1983, p 111; Register, 15 July 1920, p 6; The Advertiser, 16 July 1920, p 7; Scarlett, Ken Australian Sculptors, Thomas Nelson Australia Pty Ltd, Melbourne, 1980, pp 403-14; The Observer, 15 February 1919; The Advertiser, 12 August 1918; Town Clerk’s Digest 1919-20, p 188, 349, 358; ACC Annual Report, 1919, p 9; ACC Annual Report, 1920, pp 5-6.
    919, p 9; ACC Annual Report, 1920, pp 5-6.)
  • Memorial to Captain Sir Ross Smith Creswell Garden (Refer also to 13152B Adelaide General)  + (City of Adelaide, City of Adelaide Referen
    City of Adelaide, City of Adelaide Reference Book, Corporation of the City of Adelaide, Adelaide, 1983, p 112; Searle, Geoffrey (general ed.), The Australian Dictionary of Biography, 1891-1939, Melbourne University Press, South Australia, 1988, pp 654-6; The Advertiser, 10 December 1927, p 13; Town Clerk’s Docket, 1348/1946; Register, 3 October 1927; Register, 2 December 1924; Advertiser, 23 January 1924; Annual Report, 1923, p 3; Annual Report, 1922, p 3; Annual Report 1927, p 23.
    port, 1922, p 3; Annual Report 1927, p 23.)
  • Memorial to GF and JH Angas (Refer also to 13152B Adelaide General)  + (City of Adelaide, City of Adelaide Referen
    City of Adelaide, City of Adelaide Reference Book, Corporation of the City of Adelaide, Adelaide, 1983, p 118; Weston, K.H. The Statuary of Adelaide, 1920-1, Held in the MLSA; Mackay, James The Dictionary of Western Sculptors in Bronze, Antique Collectors’ Club, England, 1977, p 76; ACC Annual Report, 1909, p 58; ACC Annual Report, 1929, p 10; Town Clerk’s Docket 108/1921 available from Adelaide City Council Archives; The Register, 7 April 1915; The Advertiser, 30 January 1914.
    ril 1915; The Advertiser, 30 January 1914.)
  • House at 100 Stanley Street, North Adelaide  + (Condensed from S Marsden et al 'Heritage of the City of Adelaide (1990) p343-4 and B Dickey 'Rations Residence Resources' (1986) pp 112-114])
  • House at 33-37 Archer Street, North Adelaide  + (Coxon, H., et al, Biographical register of the South Australian parliament 1857-1957, 1985, P. 1-3; Jensen, E., & R., Colonial architecture in South Australia, 1980, p. 474,)
  • Woodmans Inn  + (Department of Environment and Planning, South Australia’s heritage, 1986, p. 49; McLellan, J., Adelaide’s early inns and taverns, 1941, pp. 9-10.)
  • South Australian Harbors Board Building  + (Department of Environment, Report No. 622,
    Department of Environment, Report No. 622, 1978 (Heritage Unit); Baulderstone Hornibrook photograph collection; MLSA, Bierbaum files for Marine and Harbors building, Historical photographs (Town Acre 267); Morrison, W.F., The Aldine history of South Australia, Vol. 2, 1890, p. 772; Observer, 31 May 1884; South Australian Register, 21 March 1884, 31 May 1884; South Australian directories, 1902-05; South Australian Yearbook, 1966, p. 269.
    ; South Australian Yearbook, 1966, p. 269.)
  • South Australian Museum - Mounted Police Barracks  + (Department of Housing and Construction, Pl
    Department of Housing and Construction, Plan Room, HD 266-73; Donovan and Associates, The history and significance of the Mounted Police Barracks complex, 1982-3, pp. 3, 5, 7; Observer, 10 March 1855; PRO, GRG 24/6/No. 420/1851, 24/6/15,10,1855, 38//,/22.2.1851. 38/7/2/25.8.1851; Pike, D., Paradise of dissent, 1967, p. 283; SA Museum, redevelopment heritage study, 1980, p. 17; Spry, A.H., 'South Australian Museum redevelopment - materials survey' in AMDEL Report, No. 1339, 1980, pp. 25-30.
    n AMDEL Report, No. 1339, 1980, pp. 25-30.)
  • South Australian Museum - Armoury and Archway  + (Department of Housing and Construction, Pl
    Department of Housing and Construction, Plan Room, HD 266-73; Donovan and Associates, The history and significance of the Mounted Police Barracks complex, 1982-3, pp. 3, 5, 7; Observer, 10 March 1855; PRO, GRG 24/6/No. 420/1851, 24/6/15,10,1855, 38//,/22.2.1851. 38/7/2/25.8.1851; Pike, D., Paradise of dissent, 1967, p. 283; SA Museum, redevelopment heritage study, 1980, p. 17; Spry, A.H., 'South Australian Museum redevelopment - materials survey' in AMDEL Report, No. 1339, 1980, pp. 25-30.
    n AMDEL Report, No. 1339, 1980, pp. 25-30.)
  • John's Emporium  + (Department of the Environment 2014, Johns Emporium (former) 41-49 Hindley St Adelaide SA Australia, Department of the Environment, viewed 19 May 2014, http://www.environment.gov.au/cgi-bin/ahdb/search.pl?mode=place_detail;place_id=17641)
  • Jewish Synagogue  + (Department of the Environment, 2014, Synag
    Department of the Environment, 2014, Synagogue and shops 1-9 Synagogue Pl, Adelaide, SA, Australia, Department of the Environment, viewed 14 June 2014, <http://www.environment.gov.au/cgi-bin/ahdb/search.pl?mode=place_detail;search=street_name%3DSynagogue%3Bstate%3DSA%3Bkeyword_PD%3Don%3Bkeyword_SS%3Don%3Bkeyword_PH%3Don%3Blatitude_1dir%3DS%3Blongitude_1dir%3DE%3Blongitude_2dir%3DE%3Blatitude_2dir%3DS%3Bin_region%3Dpart;place_id=16932> Marsden, S, Stark, P, Sumerling, P 1990, Heritage of the City of Adelaide: an illustrated history, Corporation of the City of Adelaide, Adelaide, p151-3
    of the City of Adelaide, Adelaide, p151-3)
  • Holy Trinity Anglican Church  + (Dickey, B., Verbal information, 1987; Hill
    Dickey, B., Verbal information, 1987; Hilliard, D., Godliness and good order, 1986, pp. 3-7; Jensen, E., & R., Colonial architecture in South Australia, 1980, p. 626; Jose, G.H., The Church of England in South Australia, Vol. 1, 1937, pp. 4, 8, 10, 12; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 9), RN 470; Pike, D., Paradise of dissent, 1967, Chapter 15; South Australian Gazette and Colonial Register, 21 July 1838; South Australian Register, 7 February 1845.
    outh Australian Register, 7 February 1845.)
  • St Dominic's Priory College  + (Dolan D., 'Gothic revival architecture of South Australia' in South Australiana, Vol. 13. No. 1, March 1974, pp. 3-33; Observer, 29 July 1893; Press, M,. From our broken toil, 1986, pp. 216-8; Woods Bagot, Ledger of Commissions.)
  • Gawler Chambers  + (Donovan, Marsden, Stark, City of Adelaide Heritage Survey, 1981)
  • University of South Australia - Brookman Building  + (Donovan, P., & J., Guide to stained glass windows in and about Adelaide, 1983, pp. 30-1; Observer, 24 June 1899, 10 March 1900, 28 February 1905; Old Parliament House Library, Lands Department photographs; PRO, GRG 38/15/2/No. 423.)
  • Old Parliament House  + (Donovan, P., The old Legislative Council C
    Donovan, P., The old Legislative Council Chamber, South Australia Museum, 1976, pp. 6, 12- 4, 24, 42; MLSA, Bierbaum files, D5215(T) RN101; Observer, 14 October 1843; PRO, GRG 2/5, GRG 24/4/25, June 1853, GRG 135/43; Pike, D., Paradise of dissent (2nd ed.), 1967, pp. 221, 246; SAPD, 5 December 1873, 13 October 1934, 18 July 1939, 29 September 1953, 16 August 1961. South Australian Register, 27 February 1855; Young, D., Verbal information, 1985.
    1855; Young, D., Verbal information, 1985.)
  • Calvary Hospital Chapel  + (Dougherty, P., Mother Mary Potter foundres
    Dougherty, P., Mother Mary Potter foundress of the Little Company of Mary, 1960, pp. 97, 100, 127, 157, 190, 237; O'Sullivan, D., Dominican Sisters - North Adelaide, 1983, p. 1; Southern Cross, 13 November 1936; Walkley, G., Louis Laybourne Smith: a memoir, 1977, p. 16; Wordley, D., No one dies alone, 1976, pp. 55, 104.
    D., No one dies alone, 1976, pp. 55, 104.)
  • The University of Adelaide - Barr Smith Library  + (Edgeloe, V.A., Guide to the University of Adelaide, c. Early 1980s; News, 4 March 1932, 5 June 1933; Register, 29 September 1930; University of Adelaide: official opening and inspection of the Barr Smith Library, March 4, 1932.)
  • Wesleyan Methodist Church Hall  + (Everett, J.D., History of Pirie Street Met
    Everett, J.D., History of Pirie Street Methodist Church, 1973; Old Parliament House Library, Lands Department photographs; Register, 12 May 1923, 22 May 1926; SA Heritage Branch, Report by Alexandra Marsden, register historian, Heritage Unit, 1980, Register of State Heritage Items, Meeting Hall; South Australian Register, 3 January, 1863.
    outh Australian Register, 3 January, 1863.)
  • Whinham College and front boundary wall  + (Frearson's Monthly Illustrated Adelaide News, November 1884; Loyau, G.E. Notable South Australians, 1885, p. 45; South Australian Register, 25 September 1882, 13 October 1884, 14 October 1884, 21 October 1884.)
  • North Adelaide Institute Hall and Post Office  + (Frearson's Monthly Illustrated Adelaide Ne
    Frearson's Monthly Illustrated Adelaide News, May 1884, pp. 70, 77; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 862); Nagel, P., North Adelaide 1837-1901, 1971, pp. 51-3; National Trust Register, 1980, p. 11; South Australian Register, 13 December 1883, 1 January 1884, 19 April 1884, 31 December 1884, 1 January 1885, 3 January 1885, 31 December 1885.
    ry 1885, 3 January 1885, 31 December 1885.)
  • House at 142 South Terrace, Adelaide  + (GRO, John Dungey 212/24, 1866; Observer, 29 November 1884; South Australian Register, 2 January 1872; South Australian Directory, 1877.)
  • Mutual Life and Citizens Assurance Company (MLC) Building  + (Gray A.C., 'Union is strength - a centenni
    Gray A.C., 'Union is strength - a centennial history of the Mutual Life and Citizens' Assurance Company Limited, 1886-1986’ (second draft), 1986 MLC (Adelaide), (pamph.), 1957; MLC News, Vol. 1, June-December 1957; The Mutual Life and Citizens’ Assurance Company Limited, The story of the MLC, 1936; Solier, C.W., 'A hundred years of Australian life assurance' in The Royal Australian Historical Society Journal and Proceedings, 1938.
    cal Society Journal and Proceedings, 1938.)
  • Supreme Court (former Local and Insolvency Court)  + (Hague, R.M., History of the law in South A
    Hague, R.M., History of the law in South Australia, 1837-1867 (typescript), 1936, (MLSA); Marsden, S., 'The history and cultural significance of the Supreme Court building, Victoria Square, Adelaide' in Danvers Architects, Supreme Court conservation study report, Adelaide, 1987; SA Department of Housing and Construction, Historical documents and drawings relating to the Supreme Court.
    nd drawings relating to the Supreme Court.)
  • South Australian Museum - East Wing  + (Hale, H.M., The first hundred years of the
    Hale, H.M., The first hundred years of the museum, 1856-1956; MLSA, Bierbaum files, historical photographs, PRO GRG19/353, drawing of library/museum complex, 1885-87, sketch of proposed SA Institute Building, C.B. Richardson, 1877. Register, 31 October 1923, 2 October 1925; SAPP, No. 30, 1907-08.
    23, 2 October 1925; SAPP, No. 30, 1907-08.)
  • South Australian Museum - North Wing  + (Hale, H.M., The first hundred years of the
    Hale, H.M., The first hundred years of the museum, 1856-1956; MLSA. Bierbaum files, Historical photographs, Observer, 9 January 1895; PRO, Sketch of proposed SA Institute Building, C.B. Richardson, 1877, drawing of library/museum complex, 1885-87, GRG 19/355/1876-80, GRG 38/14/1/No. 239, GRG 129/365/1/24.4.86; Public Service Review, 22 December 1947; Register, 31 October 1923, 2 October 1925; SAPP, No. 23, 1874, No. 150, 1874, No. 29, 1892, No. 30, 1907-08; South Australian Government Gazette, 11 September 1873, 27 November 1873; SA Museum, Redevelopment heritage study, 1980, p. 44; South Australian Register, 8 November 1879.
    outh Australian Register, 8 November 1879.)
  • St Mary Magdalene's Anglican Church  + (Hilliard, D., Godliness and good order, 1986, p. 139; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 448), ‘A pastoral letter’ in Financial statements of St John’s Church, SRG 94/9/4; South Australian Register, 14 March 1887.)
  • Holy Trinity Anglican Church Rectory  + (Hilliard, D., Godliness and good order, 1986, pp. 34, 57, 65; MLSA, 853, Vol. 1, p. 18; Historical photographs (Town Acre 9); South Australian Register, 16 September 1848.)
  • Wesleyan Methodist Church Hall, North Adelaide  + (Hunt, A.D., This side of heaven, 1985, pp. 88, 131; Jackman Gooden Architects, Historical architectural plans; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 822).)
  • House at 110 Barnard Street, North Adelaide  + (Jensen, E., & R., Colonial architecture in South Australia, 1980, p. 792. Manning, G.H. (ed), Memoirs of Thomas Frost 1825-1910, 1985; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 844).)
  • House at 78 Barnard Street, North Adelaide  + (Jensen, E., & R., Colonial architecture in South Australia, 1980, p. 792. Manning, G.H. (ed), Memoirs of Thomas Frost 1825-1910, 1985; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 844).)
  • House at 27-29 Molesworth Street, North Adelaide  + (Jensen, E., & R., Colonial architecture in South Australia, 1980, p. 792. Manning, G.H. (ed), Memoirs of Thomas Frost 1825-1910, 1985; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 844).)
  • House at 65-67 Molesworth Street, North Adelaide  + (Jensen, E., & R., Colonial architecture in South Australia, 1980, p. 792. Manning, G.H. (ed), Memoirs of Thomas Frost 1825-1910, 1985; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 844).)
  • House at 62 Barnard Street, North Adelaide  + (Jensen, E., & R., Colonial architecture in South Australia, 1980, p. 792. Manning, G.H. (ed), Memoirs of Thomas Frost 1825-1910, 1985; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 844).)
  • House at 34-36 Barnard Street, North Adelaide  + (Jensen, E., & R., Colonial architecture in South Australia, 1980, p. 792. Manning, G.H. (ed), Memoirs of Thomas Frost 1825-1910, 1985; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 844).)
  • House at 37-41 Molesworth Street, North Adelaide  + (Jensen, E., & R., Colonial architecture in South Australia, 1980, p. 792. Manning, G.H. (ed), Memoirs of Thomas Frost 1825-1910, 1985; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 844).)
  • House at 48-52 Barnard Street, North Adelaide  + (Jensen, E., & R., Colonial architecture in South Australia, 1980, p. 792. Manning, G.H. (ed), Memoirs of Thomas Frost 1825-1910, 1985; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 844).)
  • House at 66-68 Barnard Street, North Adelaide  + (Jensen, E., & R., Colonial architecture in South Australia, 1980, p. 792. Manning, G.H. (ed), Memoirs of Thomas Frost 1825-1910, 1985; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 844).)
  • House at 24 Barnard Street, North Adelaide  + (Jensen, E., & R., Colonial architecture in South Australia, 1980, p. 792. Manning, G.H. (ed), Memoirs of Thomas Frost 1825-1910, 1985; MLSA, Historical photographs (Town Acre 844).)