The manse was built at a cost of £1800 during Reverend A.W. Webb’s ministry. It is large but austere, with little decoration. The main facade is curiously two dimensional, with windows simply punched into the wall. The building is sandstone with stuccoed dressings, although unfortunately the sandstone has been painted and there are unsympathetic additions at the rear.
The manse is now adapted for use as a restaurant.